- Participation in a two process one year for the Sacrament of Reconciliation/Confession and another year for Confirmation and Eucharist.
- Present the baptism certificate for the child who is being registered.
- Sign the covenant of agreement. Parents are also required to attend classes at the same time as their child.
- Pay a fee. The fee goes to help cover the cost of materials for the classes such as books, films, and other material.
Confirmation Fees: For Parishioners the fee is $110 for the first child and $60 for the second child.
For non-Parishioners the fee is $120 for the first child and $70 for the second child.
- Classes normally begin in the fall and are completed by the spring. They are held on Wednesday evening and on Sunday morning.
Now when the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent them Peter and John, who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit. For He had not yet fallen upon any of them.
The Archdiocese of Denver is in the process of restoring the order of the Sacraments of Initiation. These three sacraments are originally intended to be received in this order: Baptism, Confirmation then Holy Eucharist (First Communion). The sacrament that fully initiates a person into the Catholic Church is First Communion.
A video about the Restored Order and a Pastoral Letter “Saints Among Us” from Archbishop Aquila are available below.